15 days ago
A leading Insurance company is seeking to recruit a Senior Insurance Officer to join their Corporate Business Solutions Department.
- Handle a portfolio of corporate clients mainly relating to commercial classes business.
- Prepare monthly reports and keeping track of premiums due and expiry dates for clients.
- Carry out after sale contact with clients and actively seek new business opportunities.
- Handle and monitor client claims to ensure quick and efficient settlement.
- Payment, reconciliation and invoicing duties to be carried out as needed.
- Developing and expanding the company’s client base and achieving targets set by the company.
- Previous experience in Insurance, preferably Brokerage.
- Relevant insurance qualifications will be given preference.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to targets and handle queries promptly.
- Possess good co-ordination skills.
- Willingness to progress through training.