about 1 month ago
A well established insurance company is looking to employ a Senior Manager who will be working on local business to join their team.
- Day to day operational management of the company’s business.
- Handling commercial insurance business together with claims administration.
- Overseeing and improving of business processes.
- Assisting with the implementation of business strategies through liaising with the executive team.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Keeping the company employees fully informed on business goals.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and overseeing employee training.
- Ensuring that employees are in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensuring productivity and professional development to employees.
- Minimum seven years of experience within the insurance industry.
- Possess a CII qualification or be in process of obtaining it.
- Possess knowledge and experience on commercial insurance lines together with experience in claims handling.
- Fluent in Maltese and English both verbally and written.
- Work well individually and as part of a team.