about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading bank in Malta is currently looking for a senior HR officer reporting to the HR Manager, the selected candidate will provide day-to-day support across the different functions the Group in relation to all areas of HR with particular focus on recruitment and governance.
- Being the driver of the recruitment function in line with best practice and implementing process which make the recruitment and on boarding of new employees more efficient and effective. This includes preparing/reviewing job adverts, uploading of vacancies on the HR platform and job boards, headhunting, coordinating and attending interviews, and participating in the selection process
- Working hand in hand with marketing to ensure that the branding of the Group as an employer of choice is advertised and communicated both internally and externally
- Assisting with the management of the internal HR management system including updating of records, updating of processes and responding to any technical queries
- Participating in policy and procedure development and writing to help ensure accuracy, consistency and clarity
- Preparing periodic reports for management
- Compiling and interpreting statistical data
- A university degree in a related area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English