almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A major international provider of trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, is seeking to recruit a talented Senior Fund administrator for its Mauritian based office.
- Process incorporation of client entities and SPVs
- Perform required level of due diligence review and ensure proper KYC and CDD are on file
- Monitor and report on compliance status of client entities
- Maintain statutory registers of client entities in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2001
- Convene and prepare for Board meetings and Annual meetings of client entities
- Follow up on corporate actions and necessary filings with the regulators
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure payments are initiated and completed within agreed deadlines
- Initiate liquidation process for client entities as and when required
- Maintain track records and details of work completed/status
- Comply with internal policies and procedures and adherence with compliance / operations manuals.
Qualifications and Other requirements:
- Partly/ fully qualified ACCA, ICSA or a degree in Management, Law and Finance
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in the financial sector including 3 years of experience in Fund Administration
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Word & Excel)