€35,000 - €40,000
11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand providing a client focused solutions on a fund specific basis is currently looking for a senior fund Accountant to join its team.
- Establish excellent client relationships and maintain a high quality of professional service.
- Ensure timeous resolution of all client queries.
- Prepare portfolio net asset value (“NAV”) calculations.
- Capture portfolio trades, corporate actions and pricing and reconcile external scrip and custodian accounts to internal records.
- Review and sign off NAV calculations and send valuation reports to clients within agreed deadlines.
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers, custodians and any other relevant external parties to ensure swift resolution of any issues.
- Responsible to manage own workload and deliverables based on agreed service levels.
- Prepare Annual Financial Statements (“AFS”) for review by external auditors.
- Assist the external auditors to ensure an efficient and timely execution of the audit function.
- Take responsibility for the preparation and submission of the periodic statutory financial information to the Central Bank of Malta and ensure the accuracy of the data submitted.
- Prepare, document and maintain standard operating and client specific procedures and ensure these are adhered to.
- Ensure all record-keeping is kept up to date, and any electronic or physical filing is kept neat and orderly.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with annual financial statements preparation and Central Bank of Malta reporting is a must.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, MS Excel in particular.
- Knowledge and experience using the PFS Paxus integrated fund administration system.
- An ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.