Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Duration - 6 months with auto renew.
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform and work for One of our clients, a leader in the iGaming sector, is looking for Senior Full Stack .Net Developers.
Looking for experienced developers who will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Software Development
- Testing / Quality Assurance (Test-Driven Development & Unit Testing)
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification
- 5+ years of working experience in software development using the following technologies:
- C#, .NET, .NET Core
- ASP. NET MVC
- WCF, Web API, REST API
- Angular 9; Angular Material or React
- Redux, RxJs
- SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Agile development
- Unit testing,TDD
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!