Competitive daily rate
3 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Are you up for new challenges?
One of our clients, that specialises in the Wealth Management Sector. is looking for Senior Full-Stack Developer to join their team.
Your daily responsibilities as a Senior Developer will be to:
- Implement systems/product architecture and provide an estimation of functional/technical business requirements.
- Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles.
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with key stakeholders, gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
- Mentor and assist team members on their upward journey
- BSC degree in IT or related field with at least 5 or more years in a similar role.
- Strong experience working with React, Redux, Redux Sagas, Typescript.
- React Native experience will be considered as a Plus
- Experience in backend stack; Nodejs
- Experience in testing; Unit & automation testing
- Good understanding of best practices.
- Provide support to other team members and value others and their opinions.
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!