Competitive Daily Rates
24 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform!
One of our clients, an IT solution provider is looking for experienced Senior Full Stack Developer-Node.js to join their team to participate in design & architecture sessions and create beautiful API’s & web apps.
- Maintaining existing web applications and API’s and ensure code quality standards
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with key stakeholders, gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
- Helping product owners to provide estimates during sprint planning
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance & scalable application
- Be the project’s expert and provide unblocking decision to the development team by also supporting the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments
- Monitor and reduce technical debt while supporting constant improvements in the SDLC
- 5+ years of experience in a well-structured development team
- Backend expertise - Advanced competency with Node.js/Express.js, MongoDB and PostgreSQLExpert in functional programming style
- Previous experience with REST API development and integration
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Highly skilled with AWS services with strong software architecture knowledge
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!