Competitive daily rate
6 days ago
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew.
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform!
Castille Labs, a multinational team of IT specialists, is looking for a Senior Front-end developer to join our Team. The experienced Front End Developer will be required to build enterprise class web applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- User experience design
- Integrate with 3rd party and internal systems via APIs
- Build maintainable high-quality software
- Deploying code
- Managing current application
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Strong software engineer skills (OOP and UI Patterns, 3-tier architecture, security)
- Experience in high performance, scalable and maintainable architectures
- Experience with creating mobile-first responsive web interfaces, HTML5, CSS3
- 4+ years experience in Angular and Angular Universal
- Excellent knowledge of REST style web services
- Experience in developing hybrid applications
- Experience in Graphic design
- Experience in Server Side Rendering
- Experience implementing SEO
- Experience in TypeScript
- Experience in using Git or similar frameworks
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!