over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client, a multinational company, committed to facilitating simple, secure payments, is looking for top talent to join their growing team.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
As a Senior Software Engineer you will develop the front-end technologies that will shape the way people make and receive payments.
- Implementing features and user interfaces for products
- Help architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must be locally based and possess an EU citizenship
- BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Front-End development
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code •
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Experience with frontend tooling (Webpack/Grunt/Gulp/NPM) •
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience in HTML/CSS,
- Experience in React, Redux, Typescript, Webpack