9 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Award-winning Casino Operator is expanding their IT department and looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join the software development team based in central Malta.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will be working in our in-house projects: designing features, writing code, reviewing colleagues, solving problems, tracking down bugs and delivering stable and well written solutions.
The Front-end is being built using Vue.js framework, whereas, the backend is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQL, but they’re also working with Laravel, LXC, Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch and Hadoop.
- Designing and developing new Front-end features
- Do functional requirements analysis and propose solutions to UX/UI projects
- Coaching and mentoring Front-end developers including but not limited to code reviews
- Be accountable for a unique architecture design, code quality and documentation
- Maintaining and improving code in multiple projects including legacy code
- Working closely with other developers, QA and the Product team
- Sensitive to the performance, reliability and maintainability of your code
- Managing individual project priorities, deadline and deliverables
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Front-end developer
- Knowledge and day to day experience with Webpack or similar modern JS tools
- Understanding the principles of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- Structured, good attention to detail and thorough
- Experience solving browser and device specific issues
- Work with minimal supervision
- Competative salary
- Annual fitness allowance
- Daily fresh fruit
- Breakfast Wednesdays
- Private Health insurance
- Quarterly company and team events
- VIP tickets to many local events and festivals
- Professional Development Support
- Relocation Package if needed (1-way ticket to Malta + 2 weeks accommodation)