5 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established insurance provider is currently seeking to recruit a senior financial accountant.
- Prepare financial reporting according to IFRS and regulatory reporting
- Quarterly financial reporting and quality assurance
- Preparing financial statements as well as quarter-end and annual reports for local reporting purposes and regulatory requirements
- Producing, managing and presenting Solvency II Pillar 3 deliverables
- Developing and implementing consistent and compliant group-wide and local policies and guidelines for IFRS 17 and Solvency II
- Further project related work and support of locally driven and/or group-wide initiatives
- Other accounting, reporting and quality assurance duties assigned and related to the finance area
- Strong accounting and financial reporting capabilities, based on several years of professional experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- University Degree in accounting or an equivalent qualification such as ACCA
- Technical (re-) insurance accounting experience and SAP (FSRI) background
- Experience in technically guiding and managing staff
- Pro-active as well as result and solution oriented
- Fluent in Business English and knowledge of German language would be considered an asset