2 months ago
14 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A Well-established financial institution is currently seeking to recruit a senior finance officer who will be joining the finance function of the company and supporting the head of finance.
- Prepare reports for senior management;
- Prepare, monitor and manage budgets;
- Assist in the preparation of the end-of-year financial statements;
- Liaise with auditors;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Assist in National Statistics Office (NSO) documents;
- Authorise payments;
- Assistance in credit control;
- Assist in the daily running of the finance department;
- Assist Junior Officers in their objectives and duties;
- Other ad- hoc duties as required by Finance Management.
- A post graduate qualification in accountancy or financial services;
- Previous relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Able to take initiative.