12 months ago
19 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An established company in the insurance field is growing and looking for a new member to complement the team. The Senior Development Analyst will have a key role and will be responsible for understanding business processes and requirements, and developing software solutions to push forward the digitalisation of the company.
- Be part of a team where your talent and skills are nurtured;
- Work where you can propose new ideas and keep learning and growing;
- Join a company where you are encouraged to explore new paths and create your career.
- Gather business requirements from end-users;
- Understand business processes and translate requirements into technical and functional specifications;
- Understand data and its relevance for the business;
- Ensure software re-usability, sharing knowledge and standardization of development processes;
- Build new functionality as well as enhance / customize current one;
- Negotiate and manage external software providers.
- 3+ years’ experience within similar responsibilities;
- Programming skills in Java, and ideally with Spring framework;
- PL/SQL knowledge;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Quick learner;
- It will be considered an asset having:
- Knowledge of Jasper reports or similar;
- Insurance, corporate of financial services background;
- Other language skills, such as Italian or French;
Find more Jobs in Malta