Competitive Daily Rate
29 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, a leader in the financial sector is looking for a Senior Developer Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central to join their team.
- Analyse, design and develop software program & solutions and bring up relative documentation
- Execute technical solutions designed in Dynamics NAV / BC
- Facilitate integrations with external applications through the use of several technologies.
- Ensure that all design and technical documentation are up to date
- Work from client sites even overseas if required
- Perform system development according to best practice as well as respecting deadlines and budget
- Perform system tests and ensure quality deliverables
- Being an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice when appropriate
- Identify bugs or any other areas of improvement in code and documentation by using a proactive approach
- Ensure proper code management according to technical standards and best practice
- Communicate progress updates
- 5 years of experience in Dynamics NAV / BC development
- Good knowledge of finance aspects and general business sense
- Ability to liaise directly with the contacts of the clients
- Ability to provide technical recommended solutions
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Ability to analyse, design and develop the requirements of the client
- Mentor and assist junior developers
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!