5 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Firm in financial services based in Malta is currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security officer.
- Developing and maintaining system security strategies and plans, information security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Analysing systems, reviewing security architectures and suggesting information security solutions
- Conducting assessment and security compliance checks including vulnerability assessments
- Assessing security events and logs via sophisticated cyber security and event management tools
- Ensuring that network defence, identification, authentication, access control and data protection mechanisms are in line with security best practices
- Participating in security risk assessments and recommending mitigations and countermeasures to address risks, vulnerabilities and threats
- Developing of IT disaster recovery plans and assisting in business continuity provisions
- Delivering information security training, awareness, and provide ongoing guidance to users
- Strong academic background in ICT and experience in cyber security and disaster recovery planning
- Post graduate Degree in Cyber Security and/or industry certifications is considered an asset
- 5 years working experience in a similar role