about 1 year ago
31 Jul 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille’s client in financial services is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Manager as part of the overall supervisory framework.
- Managing on-site and off-site reviews, meetings with in-house and external auditors
- Leading analysts and overseeing their work
- Studying and reporting issues established through external auditors’ management letters
- Assisting investigations or enforcing actions with other supervisory teams
- Developing policies across all supervisory sectors
- Collaborating with shareholders on cross-sectorial security consciousness and campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems or information technology
- 5 years’ experience in cybersecurity
- Professional certification such as CISSP or CISM
- CISA will be considered provided depth of demonstrable cybersecurity expertise
- Operational or management skills
- Confident with application security, data leak prevention, forensic analysis, identity and access management, network and cloud security, penetration testing and vulnerability assessments