24 days ago
12 Jun 00:00
A Senior CRM Functional Consultant is required to join an established international firm in Advisory and Financial services.
You will be involved in the business processes and solution designs.
- Hands on configuring and customizing the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams.
- Organising, managing and documenting workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with internal and external users
- Delivering high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices
- Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities
- Delivering consultancy and configuration work according to their project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to SLA’s
- Working on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions
Education and Skills Required:
- University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (2016, D365) would be considered an asset
- Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Flow, Power BI)
- Good understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Model and Common Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge