4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Be responsible for the loans’ administration management of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Conduct credit assessments and reviews for new and existing credit facilities including the compilation of recommendations to the Credit Committee
- Assess customers’ proposals in accordance with the organisation’s lending policies
- Ensure that all the required documentation is held on file for adequate credit assessment and record keeping
- Build strong relationships with the Bank’s customers and deliver excellent customer service
- Update on an ongoing basis the credit procedures
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ related work experience
- Be in possession of a finance or banking qualification
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English and have excellent report writing skills
- Have strong communication, analytical and financial skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have an advanced working knowledge of Excel and a sound IT aptitude.