8 months ago
10 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand specialising in accounting, business advisory and corporate services is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Services Manager to join its team, some benefits being offered include:
- The option to work from home
- Mobile allowance
- Performance bonus
Reporting to the Partner you will be responsible for:
- Management of the office generally including managing your team in Malta from an HR perspective, coaching and supporting the team, overseeing the performance of the office, overseeing client invoicing, etc.
- Assisting with the business development process and in particular the onboarding of new clients.
- Ensuring that the office complies with all AML compliance requirements and in due course, and subject to your agreement, you may even be appointed as the MLRO.
- Providing legal services. This may including the provision of legal services under the supervision and guidance of your colleagues.
- Ensuring the provision of high-quality corporate services to clients by the whole team. This would include all aspects of client accounting, assisting with tax, VAT and Registry of Companies (RoC) compliance, bank account opening, company secretarial and general client management.
- Assisting with company formation and administration both in Malta and where necessary in other countries (mainly through our partners in those countries).
- General duties as may be required, bearing in mind we are a small office, at least in the short term.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal Candidate must possess a minimum of four years in Corporate Services
- Have previous experience in managing a team
- Ideally possess a Business Development background and is capable to build and manage client relationships