over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client which operates in the Corporate, Trust, and Fiduciary services industry, is looking for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join its team of dedicated professionals.
- Corporate secretarial and administration of different type of structures including (but not limited to) foundations, trusts, funds and companies falling under the Mauritian Global Business and other jurisdictions
- Ensure timely, accurate and quality responses to clients
- Liaison with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks, audit and lawyers
- Proper maintenance of files and documents both physically and through the company’s internal software
- University Degree from a recognised university in Management, Law or Accounting, Finance or undergoing studies towards a professional qualification
- STEP or ICSA qualified will also be an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar position
- Dynamic, self-motivated with good analytical and organisation skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge in the financial sector will be an advantage
- Be able to work in a team
- Fluent in oral and written French and English