4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established financial service company is currently seeking to recruit a senior consultant within its risk advisory department.
- Understand client’s business and in scope processes. Identifying key risks and mitigating controls
- Develop and update risk-based audit programmes
- Ability to evaluate internal control design issues, develop mitigation plans/recommendations, and assess and design internal controls procedures and policies
- Document work performed and findings in a robust and structured manner in line with firm methodology and relevant guidance
- Drafting reports, including communicating findings to management
- Previous work experience in a similar area. Experience in external or internal audit roles with hands on experience in General IT Controls will be considered more favourably
- Strong customer service
- Experience with delegating to, coaching and supervising the work of more junior team members
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Business and Computing or Accountancy. CISA advantageous
- Knowledge of IT Management Frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001 etc.) will be advantageous