9 months ago
Senior Compliance Officer wanted to join the local team of a Fund and Corporate services provider:
- Making sure the company is complaint with regulatory and AML/ CFT requirements by undertaking compliance monitoring.
- Reviewing of KYC/ CDD files for new clients while also following up on existing clients’ to make sure they are in line with procedure.
- Assisting in the preparation of relevant reporting while also assisting using the system to conduct Dow Jones searches.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes by monitoring MFSA and other websites.
- Compliance with local regulatory standards through maintaining internal policies and procedures.
- Provide training and support to staff while also assisting in any other compliance duties as instructed by management.
- In possession of a relevant Degree.
- 3- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Be familiar with the local regulatory framework and AML/ CFT handbook.
- Be proficient in MS Office in particularly Excel.
- Work well as part of a team and individually.
- Be able to build client relationships.