5 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An international corporate services firm is seeking to employ Senior Compliance Officer to join its Malta office.
- Making sure the company is complaint with regulatory and AML/ CFT requirements by undertaking compliance monitoring.
- Reviewing of KYC/ CDD files for new clients while also following up on existing clients’ to make sure they are in line with procedure.
- Assisting in the preparation of relevant reporting while also assisting using the system to conduct Dow Jones searches.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes by monitoring MFSA and other websites.
- Compliance with local regulatory standards through maintaining internal policies and procedures.
- Provide training and support to staff while also assisting in any other compliance duties as instructed by management.
- In possession of a relevant Degree.
- 3- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Be familiar with the local regulatory framework and AML/ CFT handbook.
- Be proficient in MS Office in particularly Excel.
- Work well as part of a team and individually.
- Be able to build client relationships.