Salary Package offered depending on experience and qualifications
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established corporate services advisory firm is seeking to employ a Senior Compliance Executive who will be reporting to the Senior Manager - Risk and Compliance. The Senior Compliance Executive will be primarily focused in the field of AML/ CFT compliance.
Job duties include:
- Advisory work in the field of financial crime compliance; process audits, gap analysis, on-site inspections, drafting/review of staff manuals, drawing up/ implementation of remediation plans, AML/CFT risk assessments
- AML/CFT trainings, both client and in-house
- Assistance to the MLROs with the fulfilment of their obligations, including the collection of information in respect of suspicious transactions and the reporting thereof
- Assisting in the management of the coordination of regulatory examinations
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Minimum 4 years experience in an AML/CFT position
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Good understanding of the laws governing AML and financing of terrorism in Malta, the FIAU Implementing Procedures as well as the relevant EU and international legislation
- High professional ethical standards
- Ability to prioritise and work within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; proficient level of written and spoken English