11 months ago
01 Sep 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the world’s leading International Pensions providers operating through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Associate to augment their Compliance team in its Malta division.
Job duties include:
- Monitoring of key regulatory changes relevant to the Pensions sector and leading the implementation.
- Assessment of internal controls and procedures.
- Development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Work on ongoing compliance projects including assistance on remediation work.
- Provide guidance and support to the business on compliance related matters.
- Assist in the design and delivery of training to third party financial intermediaries.
- Team management duties, including day-to-day oversight and reviewing compliance tasks whilst ensuring conformance with turnaround.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- High standard of written and spoken business in English.
- Strong research skills and ability to present impact-based analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building qualities.
- Strong proven analytical and reporting skills together with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to operate under pressure effectively, efficiently and prioritise workload.
Find more Jobs in Malta