€35,000 - €50,000
3 months ago
08 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A global advisory, administration and family office firm providing cross jurisdictional corporate solutions to a variety of clients is seeking to employ a Senior Client& Legal Administrator for their office in Malta.
Job duties include:
- Legal research and advise on legal matters.
- Draft memoranda and briefing documents.
- All aspects of corporate and/or trust administration, including the incorporation and dissolution/liquidation of companies and other structures.
- Liaise with third parties: clients, professional advisors, intermediaries and similar.
- Review and approve client invoices as part of the billing process.
- Maintain company files.
- Ensure an environment of good corporate governance.
- Arrange and participate in client meetings.
- Provide support, coach and mentor junior team members.
- Act as nominated representative in relation to company secretary appointments for client entities.
- Ensure that fiduciary duties are carried out with due care and dilligence.
- Recognise and contribute to the mitigation of risks.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Team spirit.
- Highly organised.
- Good relationship skills and international outlook.
- University degree- a legal degree will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.