€28,000 to €30,000
6 months ago
06 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An independent fiduciary services group offering bespoke solutions to high net worth individuals, families, and corporate clients is currently looking for a Senior Client Administrator to join its team
- The primary responsibility of this role is to handle day-to-day administration for a broad and diverse portfolio of clients.
- Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value.
- To support and develop existing client relationships with the wider team.
Skills and Experience
- Three to five years’ experience in a relevant financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- A good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications.
- A good awareness of Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
- Experience in administering Foundations, Immigration formalities and yacht registration would be considered an asset.
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of banking procedures and practices.