50, 000 - 60, 000 Euro
about 1 month ago
Job duties include:
- Developing new professional and financial lines business, with a focus on firms regulated by the MFSA and MGA
- Providing superior client service by adopting a consultative risk advisory type approach to understanding their insurance requirements and the placing of the business.
- Developing strategic sales / business development plans to help build and grow the book of business.
- Building and maintaining strong market relationships within Malta and across the European market.
- Providing technical product expertise to enhance our client offerings both at individual risk level and portfolio level.
- Designing insurance programmes for clients and the subsequent placing of professional and financial lines business into the Malta insurance market.
- Contributing to the ongoing growth strategy and planning both for Maltese business and wider European business.
- Being part of the senior management team and actively involved in the setting of the direction of the entity
- Proven track record for developing and winning new business within the professional and financial lines space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with both clients and insurers.
- Self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic and showing initiative to develop a quality book of business and continue to enhance the reputation of the company.
- Demonstrable knowledge of management liability (directors’ and officers’), professional indemnity, and technology errors & omissions and cyber insurance.
- Knowledgeable of and preferable with experience in working with firms regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and the Malta Gaming Company.