Competitive Daily Rate
12 days ago
Our client is looking for a Senior BI Developer with relevant experience to help the data team enhance, build & optimise data assets.
- Strong understanding of data modelling (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data warehouses and Data Marts).
- Oversees best practice, data quality, mentors’ junior developers.
- Demonstrable experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices.
- Experience in data profiling, quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data.
- Demonstrable experience implementing and maintaining large amounts of data will be considered an advantage.
- More than 5 years Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience.
- Experience in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL Databases.
- Experience with column-oriented databases is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in ETL tools, technologies and processes – SSIS, SQL based.
- Experience in query performance improvement techniques.
- Knowledge of application and data security – encryption and tokenization of sensitive data, role-based access control.
- Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool.
- SQL server basic administration experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Professional demeanor, working with senior level managers and vendors.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset.
We're looking for a person willing to relocate to Malta.
- Paid flights and accommodation during your stay in Malta.