35,000 - 45,000 Euro
10 days ago
Well established boutique law firm providing a comprehensive range of services to a number of of individuals and businesses is seeking to employ a Senior Associate.
The successful candidate will be joining the firm's commercial department and will be engaged on a multitude of projects this department is leading.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta.
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years previous experience in the corporate/commercial and financial services practice areas.
- Proficient written/spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will be given value.
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm.
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.