Up to €40,000
14 days ago
One of the leading law firms in Malta providing the highest quality of legal services and support to a wide range of local and international clients is seeking to employ a Senior Associate to join its team of successful lawyers.
The Senior Associate will be joining the Investment Services team.
Job duties include:
- The structuring and licensing of investment funds and other investment services firms
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Advising on MiFID-related issues for local and international clients
Skills and Qualifications required:
- All applicants are required to hold the warrant to practice the legal profession in Malta
- Postgraduate degree will be considered a strong asset
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience