Competitive Daily Rate
26 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto - renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Applicants need to be current citizens of Greece, Ukraine, Hungary, Estonia and Lithuania.
A leading company in the Igaming sector is looking for a Senior Angular Developer to make a difference in its business needs. The experienced engineer will be required to build enterprise class web applications.
- Contribute directly to the success of products by materializing the product teams' visions into a tangible user experience.
- Participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, and deploying great software.
- Assist in documenting, debugging, and testing projects
- Implement new features as well as maintain and improve the existing functionality.
You are a team player who readily offers help and shares knowledge with your colleagues.
- Front-end Development; you worked with various projects
- can bring a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to the role.
- Strong IT qualifications.
- Excellent understanding of HTML5, CSS & Sass.
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs
- Knowledge in Net/C# ,ASP.NET MVC, Web API and WCF
- Experience in using responsive design and SQL server, writing queries & tuning performance
- Implementing distributed and multi-tier/micro-service systems
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!