€27,000 - €31,000
4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established law firm is currently seeking to recruit an accounts officer who will form part of the client accounting department. The selected individual shall be reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Management accounts, tax returns, payroll other adhoc reporting as per deadlines
- Liaising with auditors
- Assisting where necessary, the internal finance function of the firm as maybe required
- Accountancy qualification or in the process of attaining of such a qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work in a team