€35,000 - €50,000
5 months ago
13 Nov 00:00
An international corporate service provider is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accounts Manager to join its finance team. Reporting to the Directors you will be responsible for:
- Supervise the overall management of client Accounting;
- Overseeing the preparation and filing of income tax and VAT returns for client companies;
- Analyse tax and financial planning information for clients;
- Advise the Company re tax laws;
- Making sure that the relevant tax laws are interpreted and ensure that tax returns are completed according to Maltese and international tax laws and regulations;
- Manage and develop a team;
- Act as liquidator;
- Reviewing accounting procedures and make suggestions for improvements to budgets, costs and other areas; and
- Ensure that all financial and tax records and reports are adequately prepared for audit.
Skills and experience
- Competent in EU and National tax laws policies, and schemes;
- Competent in consulting with clients about financial planning and tax preparation services and needs;
- Applying computer skills to work with relevant accounting software, such as QuickBooks;
- Ability to work within a team environment;
- Work well under pressure;
- Firm understanding of company law.
- ACA, ACCA or CPPA and;
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience.