€30,000 - €34,000
13 days ago
A Corporate Services provider is currently looking for a Senior Accounts Executive to join its finance team. Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling of client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts.
- Liaising with the auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Technically develop and mentor the junior accountants.
- Effective task delegation to junior accountants and review of work to ensure quality control.
- Meeting with clients forming part of your portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised person
- Ideally holder of degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent)
- 2-3 years' experience in similar role
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure
- Experience in payroll and quickbooks will be considered an asset