€30,000 - €40,000
about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Career progression
- Complete day-to-day accounting for all companies assigned
- Half-yearly and annual financial statements for companies as well as drawing up management accounts
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Assistance with the audit check
- Management of Creditors and Debtors transactions and related banking
- Payout of winnings from to online players
- VAT filings in Malta
- Registration for sports betting tax and monitoring of liabilities to the relevant authorities, Gaming and otherwise.
- MOSS tax returns to relevant EU countries
- Management of Interest on arrears from loan contracts
- Accruals and management of such provisions
- Bank account and Payment wallet reconciliation
- Escalated Customer support when accounts issues are raised
- Credit control, dunning, debt collection
- Coordination and analysis of players' liability towards MGA.
- Management of office cash.
- Reporting to board of directors and any other such adherence to instructions received
- HR and office administration
- Contact with Auditors, consultants, MGA, MBR and other authorities in Malta
- Intensive communication and advice with related companies and UBO’s other group structures.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must posses previous experience with in the gaming industry and has to have an Accounting background.
- Knowledge of German language is considered an asset.