€35,000 - €40,000
11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A Corporate Services Provider is currently looking for a Senior Client Accountant to join their Finance team.
The selected candidate will benefit from:
- A competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications;
- Work within an energetic, dynamic and growing team;
- Health and life insurance;
- Competitive remuneration.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Accountant will be responsible of:
- Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of corporate clients;
- Prepare the clients’ accounting and eventually also reviewing the clients’ accounting prepared by the junior accountants;
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors;
- Preparing and filing of client entity financial statements, VAT returns and company income tax returns, as applicable;
- Reconciling general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information;
- Providing financial status information by providing reports;
- Being able to take a leading role on technical accounting matters;
- Building from scratch and managing all account management activities;
- Identifying and managing risks and set realistic expectations for the customer;
- Driving positive relationships with key customers and converting leads into sales.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team;
- Be able to drawing up management accounts, financial reports;
- Good organisational skills;
- Proven accountancy knowledge;
- Have proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English;