over 1 year ago
25 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Seeking to employ a Banking & Finance Intern to join a leading financial services institution serving over 17 million customers in 3200 branches worldwide.
The chosen candidate will be assisting in:
- Custody of securities
- Monitoring of client portfolios (funds and corporate)
- Reconciliations of client accounts held in custody with other institutions
- Reconciliations of portfolios against positions held with fund administrators
- Setting up of securities in the bank’s IT systems
- Make payments from time to time
- Transfers in and out of securities
- Foreign Exchange, Processing payments
- Record keeping and safekeeping of securities and reconciliations with counterparties
- Setting up of securities in master data base
- Accounts A’Level
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Banking and Finance
* Candidate should be available to work around 10-20 hours per week during scholastic year and ideally full time during the Summer period.