Competitive daily rate
about 1 month ago
One of our clients, a leader in the gaming industry is looking for SDET- .NET who will be responsible to contribute to the development and maintenance of automated tests within an in-house built automation framework.
Together with product owners and backend developers, your role will consist of ensuring the highest software quality standards for the current and future products. You will be involved in the automation of tests for the client’s products, work in partnership with stakeholders to better understand their requirements and hence, define automation test cases.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic QAs who will share the passion for building and delivering great products.
- Design and implement automated tests using our in-house test automation framework written in .NET.
- Identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems
- Work with development teams and the QA Governance Team to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Play an active role in the ongoing requirement definition and growth of a product
- Possibility to work in an 80-20 time slice setup, where 20% of your effort can be dedicated to the advancement of our tools and processes. You will be empowered to enhance existing and build new test tools, research innovative test techniques and processes, and contribute towards open-source projects.
- Get the possibility to rotate and work in different teams
- Get the opportunity to work with technologies and tools such as SpecFlow, ELK Stack, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Orleans, ArgoCD, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, JMeter and more
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering role.
- Proven experience with at least one modern object-oriented programming language, preferably C# or Java.
- A good understanding of REST standards and how they are implemented
- Basic knowledge of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- A good understanding of BDD techniques and automating Acceptance Tests written in the Gherkin syntax.
- Experience with automating API tests, preferably through messaging systems or REST endpoints.
- Have a good understanding of software testing processes and techniques.
- Experience with using version control systems such as Git
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - including communicating cross-functionally and across management levels
- A desire to investigate and work with new technologies