about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Are you a Scrum Master with excellent communication and leadership skills and looking to join a fast paced and exciting programme team in financial services?
- Focusing on guiding the team(s) toward improving the way they work
- You will be coordinating the efforts of one or multiple agile teams, organising and facilitating working sessions, such as Initiative refinement, dependency and user story mapping
- Aiming to increase collaboration and team efficiency whilst encouraging problem solving and advocating for self-organisation
- Working closely with the Technical Product Owner and Software Development team to aid in understanding, identifying, and documenting the business opportunity through non-ambiguous, testable stories
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Understanding software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum framework, best practices, and trends required
- Experience working as a Scrum master or project manager within a Scrum environment
- Experience working with JIRA with strong understanding of Scrum dashboards, Agile workflows, definition of Done
- Experience using Confluence and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Preference will be given to candidates with a related certification