5 months ago
26 Feb 00:00
A Multinational manufacturer and insurance company is currently on the lookout for a Risk Officer. The person will be reporting to the Head of Compliance & Risk Insurance.
- Ensuring that the risk register of each company are continuously up to date and accurate
- Ensuring compliance to Pillar 2 of Solvency II with regards to the Risk Management System
- Ensuring all the relevant and types risks of the Company are identified, monitored and assessed
- Monitoring and performing the 2nd level controls of all the risks on a quarterly basis
- Coordination and preparation of the ORSA for each company
- Reporting, monitoring and follow up of Operational incidents
- Updating of the Company’s Risk Appetite
- Updating the Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Risk and/or insurance background or studies will be considered as an asset
- Audit and/or Control experience would be considered as an asset
- Knowledge and use of Excel is required
- Experience in a similar position would be considered as an asset
- Language: Fluent in English, another European language (French) is a plus