25,000 - 35,000 Euro
7 months ago
15 Dec 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A licensed international banking institution is seeking to recruit a Risk Officer in order to further strengthen its Risk Division in Malta.
As a member of the Risk team you will work closely with Banks Management, Finance Teams and the Bank’s Compliance Unit. In return you will be part of a legacy and growing team with a successful career path ahead of you.
Job duties include:
- Assisting the Risk Manager in the monitoring and enforcing of controls related to credit, operational and Market Risk.
- Responsible for the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to local management and Group Risk Management divisions as requested from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports to regulators (COREP).
- Assisting the Risk manager in the preparation of the ICAAP and ILAAP reports
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A minimum of two to three years’ work experience within the financial industry ideally in risk and/or reporting departments.
- Finance/Banking Diploma or Degree or a Professional Qualification in Risk Management
- Understanding of local regulatory reporting framework and CRR/CRDIV will be considered an asset although training will be provided on the job.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work within a team
- Proficient in the English and Maltese languages.