13 days ago
A licensed international banking institution is seeking to recruit a Risk Officer, who will be working closely with Bank’s Senior Management, Finance, Risk and Compliance team.
- Assisting the Risk Manager in the monitoring and enforcing of controls related to credit, operational and Market Risk.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly reports to local management and regulators (COREP).
- Assisting management in the preparation of ICAAP and ILAAP reports.
- A minimum of two to three years’ work experience within the financial industry ideally in risk.
- Diploma or Degree in Risk Management and/or any other relevant qualification.
- Understanding of local regulatory reporting framework and CRR/CRDIV will be considered an asset.
- Proficient in the English and Maltese languages.