10 months ago
A well established institution is seeking to employ a Risk Manager, to be responsible for the overall management of the risk team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Review the reports and analyses drafted by the risk team and provide input thereto.
- Drafting risk management policies and procedures.
- Conduct regularly risk assessments and develop and maintain an effective risk response plan.
- Monitor and report the risk performance.
- Instil a positive risk culture in the Organisation and effectively manage a risk process.
- Research the various risk factors that might affect the industry.
- Advise internally stakeholders on risk mitigation techniques.
- Assist in establishing the risk appetite.
- In possession of a first degree in a relevant field.
- Postgraduate qualification in risk management are not mandatory, but shall be considered an asset.
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a related area and role.
- Proven expertise in the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization.
- Be able to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process.
- In possession of good leadership skills, able to give directions, mentor and motivate the respective team.
- Possess a critical thought, excellent analytical and numerical skills and an eye for detail.
- Excellent command of English.