Attractive salary package
9 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A specialist insurance company with proven track record of success is seeking to employ a Risk& Compliance Officer for their Malta office.
The firm's offering has developed in line with their clients’ and the market’s requirements and focus alongside legal and regulatory developments.
It offers a full suite of reinsurance and finality solutions, tailor made to suit clients’ business model and goals, either alone or through close collaboration with preferred partners.
Job duties include:
- Develop and implement a Compliance Plan.
- Monitor compliance with applicable legislation and regulations including upcoming changes and assessing their impact.
- Leading the drafting and reviewing of governance and risk policies and procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual regulatory reporting submissions.
- Co-ordinate the risk management process including assisting business units in the identification and management of key risks.
- Spearheading the ORSA process.
- Liaise with the Group Risk and Compliance Officer.
- Training of staff on risk and regulatory matters.
- Preparation of risk and compliance reports to the Board.
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects including preparation of cell applications.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree with specialisation in Insurance and Risk Management
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Strong understanding of Solvency II requirements
- Good communication, analytical and time management skills.
- Very good knowledge in MS Office environment and preferably experience with a capital modelling software
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative and to prioritise.
- Open minded to be part of an international area.
- Pro-active attitude to project delivery and reaching deadlines.