over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An international online payments services company is looking for a Risk & Compliance offer to join their local team. The company has an office based in Malta and would considered candidates working on reduced hours.
- Assessment of operational risks and definition of mitigating measures
- Continuous monitoring and optimisation for the risk management process
- Manage and monitor risk-based checks for the respective business areas
- Monitor early warning systems and implement new criteria to optimise the existing process
- Forward relevant information on fraud cases to the management and business partners
- Manage all contractual and documentation issues
- Communicate directly with MFSA and the Banking Authorisation Unit
- Act as the MLRO of the company
The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree in business, banking or law with traditional training in compliance and/or risk management
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in compliance and risk management
- A very organised individual
- Candidates who have been already approved by MFSA will be given preference