19 days ago
A major institutional supplier of Regulatory Hosting Services within the financial services is searching for a Risk Analyst to join their fast-growing Malta-based team. The successful candidate will focus on understanding, identifying, measuring and monitoring risks within the company’s managed portfolios.
- Conducting initial and ongoing risk and operational controls of investment management clients
- Reviewing clients' investment and risk management process and operational arrangements
- Assist with regulatory reporting which includes Short Selling Regulation, Large Shareholding Reporting, Market Abuse Monitoring, etc.
- Risk and operational oversight of clients’ portfolios
- Monitoring of client trading activity and investment limits
- Internal / external reporting of risk statistics, exposures, controls & regulatory data
- Support with NAV review of client’s portfolios
- 1 – 4 years relevant experience, preferably in hedge funds
- Degree level or relevant professional experience or qualification is welcome
- Excellent work ethic, ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, or work as part of a team
- A good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Proficiency in Bloomberg will be considered an asset