about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Conducting initial and ongoing risk and operational controls of investment management clients
- Reviewing clients' investment and risk management process and operational arrangements
- Assist with regulatory reporting which includes Short Selling Regulation, Large Shareholding Reporting, Market Abuse Monitoring, etc.
- Risk and operational oversight of clients’ portfolios
- Monitoring of client trading activity and investment limits
- Internal and external reporting of risk statistics, exposures, controls and regulatory data
- Support with NAV review of client’s portfolios
- One to four years relevant experience, preferably in hedge funds
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional experience or qualification also welcome
- Excellent work ethic, ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, or work as part of a team
- A good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Proficiency in Bloomberg will be considered an asset