3 months ago
02 Apr 00:00
Liquid error: internal
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
In a growing payments company, an opportunity has arisen for a Risk Analyst within their team in Malta.
- Monitor client performance against card scheme requirements, internal thresholds, AML & CFT regulations and fraud rules.
- Ensure that the clients are aware of potential breaches and that necessary actions are taken.
- Take immediate action on alerts, notification, and reporting to ensure compliance at all times.
- Working with the underwriting team to ensure that the proper monitoring program and the strategy have been set up for the respective client and industry types.
- Analyze transaction behavior to identify anomalies, trends or patterns which could be an indication of fraud or money laundering.
- Maintain accurate records of investigations and case outcomes.
- Create and update the necessary reports to fulfill internal and external compliance and reporting obligations.
- Work with various teams within the company to develop and initiate action plans and long-term solutions for fraud mitigation and compliance.
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Banking & Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in fraud / AML monitoring and investigation.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Capable of working on your own initiative.
- Comfortable when working with high volumes of transactions.
- Team player and willing to collaborate.
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Can-do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.