5 months ago
30 Nov 00:00
We are looking to grow our current Risk & AML team and therefore a new exciting position has arisen for a Risk analyst to join our growing team in Malta.
As a Risk analyst you will be working within a specialised and diverse team of agents to pro-actively detect, monitor and assess player behaviours and transactions that relate to potential Fraud or AML scenarios as per the current and ongoing procedures.
The role involves daily analysis of customer accounts and transactions via pre-determined reports and alerts, amongst other tasks such as using 3rd party providers and tools in order to determine any possible malicious scenarios and suspicious activities. In addition to reports and alerts, there may also be daily player account escalations via various departments.
We believe that the successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure with a keen eye for detail and a very good understanding of AML requirements and directives.
- Daily account reviews and follow-ups of actions taken on such accounts in order to detect and identify potential Fraud & AML cases.
- Keep up to date with AML directives and assure that all operations procedures act in accordance to the latest directives published.
- Escalate cases to the relevant departments as required from time to time in accordance with internal procedures.
- Review customer deposit and withdrawal reports, specifically looking for any suspicious or unusual activities, such as potential Fraud, ML, CFT or Bonus Abuse.
- Maintain a proactive approach in dealing with all customer application matters.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Analytical mind, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis.
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of regulatory, AML and compliance requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role, specifically dealing with AML/Fraud/Payments within a similar industry will be considered an asset.
- Swedish Speaking will be considered an asset but is not a must.